Any active people left?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Squishy Buns

Yo! Hello to everyone who was active recently or in the future, hopefully, someone gets back on here to chat lol

I’ll keep checking a couple of times a week to see if I get any responses back.

MilkyTyrs
    Participant

I am here. 🙂 Or rather, I’ve recently returned. I was just a lurker before though. What happened to this site? Looks like a ghosttown now!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by MilkyTyrs.
    Squishy Buns

Hey! I just joined a couple of weeks ago and I was not expecting to come to a ghost town, I’m glad someone came back! Big excitement and call for celebration 🎉

I have no clue what happened to the site, maybe it’s just a dying site on its last legs? I’m trying to keep it somewhat active again. I believe the last post was a month ago?

MilkyTyrs
    Participant

I hope folks return? Maybe they’ve all moved to the app?

Squishy Buns

I hope so too friendo and I highly doubt it, I looked up the app and it seems to be rated extremely poorly and acts as a tinder? I’m also on Breast Nexum as well, that area is a whole lot more active.

How are you doing btw?

MilkyTyrs
    Participant

I’m doing well aside from some health issues currently. My husband and I are actively working on bringing my milk supply back in (post baby). We’re happy but can’t seem to find many like-minded folks and it frustrates me beyond belief at how much shaming ANR/ABFs get. We’re also involved in the kink community and it’s hella maddening that kinksters shame it given all the crazy stuff some of them are involved in! In any case, I came back here looking for support w/ some clogged duct issues and basically found this place to be completely wiped out of activity. Looks like it was taken over by a new WebMaster and everyone jumped ship?

Squishy Buns

Ah, I see, well I wish you luck with bringing back your milk! I wish I could offer some more help to your situation but I’m not too knowledgable about that. I would HIGHLY recommend Breast Nexus, there is a bunch of information on that forum and it is still very active. Also, I’m honestly surprised about the shaming from others, especially in the kink community, absolutely insane to me.

I suppose so, it’s a bummer no lie about that.

Formula1

Hello Sacramento California here

Formula1

Hello Sacramento California here

Squishy Buns

Aye, what’s up Formula! Glad to see another live person

Cdduclos

So sorry your getting such negative feedback. My husband and I have just recently started ANR. I get clogged ducts also. I ordered a breast massager its supposed to be good for clogged ducts. Also epsom salt baths seem to help. If you need anything else let me know. We just joined this community.

Bellastar

Hello I’m new here! Just began our journey about 3 weeks ago. No medications but taking a supplement. Came down with a rash from the tens unit. Somehow it didn’t effect the process much. Skipped several session but producing about a teaspoon from each twice a day with pump. Is this milk or just the beforehand fluid? Haven’t felt a let down yet. Thanks!

1 am

Female, 42 in California, Central valley.
    Email: nicegirlincalifornia@gmail.com

Hello,

Just joined and didn’t realize how much of a ghost town LMH is 🙁

I’m in San Francisco and looking for anyone who is willing to share info or their progress with my girl and I. We havn’t started any protocols yet.

Thanks,
    -R4M

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Ready4milking.
    Quandary

Hi! Same with me. Just joined and no one is around.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.