Hi from Berlin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anne

I know most of you are from the US and Germany is quite far away but I’m still glad I found this site. I’ve been on German-speaking anr sites and there it’s like, women looking for an anr with other women don’t even exist. So I’d be happy just to find someone to talk to about this.
    I’m 33, single, have never been pregnant. I induced lactation to help me with my period pains (which have improved tremendously since I’ve started). Realized it feels really nice, makes me feel calmer and more “open” towards other people in general. (Can’t think of a better word right now.)
    So I’ve never been in an anr, I’ve been doing this on my own.
    Sometimes I feel aroused while I’m expressing (don’t like pumps), but mostly I feel like I would like to hold someone close, share my milk with her. Depends on the situation.
    I think it would be easier to start an anr if you’re already in a relationship with someone, but then it’s so hard to find someone you can talk to about this. So many people seem to be disgusted by breastmilk, some even get aggressive. I think many of them are just pretending.
    I’ll be happy to hear from you all!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.