Looking for a female in Virginia

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Candy
    Participant

My boyfriend and I are looking for a lactating female in Virginia. We are a drug and dusease free couple. I am a nurse and he is retired. Photos and profile exchanged for serious inquiries

Altitude
    Participant

Where at in Virginia?

Candy
    Participant

Fredericksburg Virginia

Altitude
    Participant

I am new to the area in Sterling. I have been pumping since first of December. Few sessions with boyfriend who isn’t a fan of the process. I nursed my kids but I haven’t been able to successfully pump a drop. I am swollen up a bra size feel pressure when late on a session. I think I need skin to skin sessions.

Candy
    Participant

I know how painful the pressure can be from when I had my children. Skin to skin relief is the best. If you would like to get to know one another and exchange info in a private manner please contact me st my email address that I use for auctions, which is payforauctions@aol.com
    My boyfriend and I would love to get to know you. As I stated in my original post we are disease and drug free. I am a nurse and he is retired from the government. We are not some cray weirdos. I hope to have the privilege of getting to know you. I look forward to your reply. Have a great day

Candy
    Participant

I hope to hear from you, please contact me at the email address that I provided so that we may have easier and private communication. Have a great day

Altitude
    Participant

Sorry just saw these. I have been working. I have only been in area a few months so it’s been crazy commuting and trying to find place to live. Haven’t had much nursing past few days. Frustrating when your swollen uncomfortable pumping best you can but no results.
    I apologize it took so long to respond

Candy
    Participant

No apology needed at all, I completely understand. Take however long you need to reply. It’s hectic when you are going through all that you are. If you are interested in getting to know one another please email me at payforauctions@aol.com
    Hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful evening ??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.