Milky Friends!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Squishy Buns

Reply to this thread, any other thread that I’ve made, or make your own thread and we should chat sometime! I’ll try to get back to people as soon as possible since I’ll be checking this site frequently for any users

Formula1

Hello Sacramento California here!

East bay area california

Squishy Buns

Nice to meet you, I’m down in LA Cali

1 am

I am in the central valley, California, 42 female

Milkme1

Hi, I’m in the UK. Beginning my JOURNEY but loving it. Would be great to chat to like minded people x

srais

Hello!

Eolande

Signed on to find like minded friends for conversation but it seems years since any activity. Disappointing. sorry for caps for some reason everything I type on my phone translates to upper case here, although I use mixed lettering.

Lily22

Hello from Australia! I’m 31F and hubby is 29. We’ve just started our journey this last WEEK. We were a little sceptical in discussions on this taboo topic, but OMG can we see the benefits. Our connection is DEEPER, We RELAX with each other MORE and ache to spend time together at the end of the day.
    Also pretty disappointed this forum hasn’t had much activity in years. Was hoping for some more content to discuss with hubby and I love hearing people’s stories.

DaisyHoney

I hope this website becomes more popular. It would be nice to speak to more people about this. My husband and I are on our third week of trying to induce.

Trantricpals

Hello all…. male from SW Ohio, still seeking partner interested in embarking on a journey.

@DaisyHoney
    , I understand it can take up to three months of efforts to induce. Just want to inform you, not to discourage in any way. If younger and healthy where all comes together well, resultes may be accomplished sooner. (Also, if you had lactated previously.)

Enjoy ALL, good to meet ALL!
    Dave

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.