My girlfriends hints

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Organic
    Participant

My girlfriend of 6 months recently introduced me to ANR. Just last week she started hinting that she wanted to milk my breasts and suckle. I ignored her hints each and every time, laughing it off. I was a little disgusted too. Talk about way out of my depth here lol.
    2 days ago now, we were messaging each other and I just went for it, I started talking about waking her with my nipple in her mouth and how every night I will feed her till she is asleep. I was overtired and mostly joking but she loved it. She was so very excited. I couldn’t hardly believe it. While still being disgusted by all of this I admit I spent the entire day very wet and highly turned on. Such confusing thoughts and feelings. I asked her about her needs and found out that she has had this relationship in the past. Since then I have been researching ANR. I really don’t know what this relationship entails but I do know I’m a little terrified that it will change me forever.

412east
    Participant

Just practice simulated ABF, which is dry suckling, she may tire of the work involved. Or the two of you may enjoy it enough to put the work into it. You never know.

Organic
    Participant

Good idea!
    Because she is overseas ATM, I think it won’t happen for a while though 🙂
    When she gets back, we have a lot to discuss lol I think she might be an AB

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.