Newbie Needing Guidance – long post

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    a_michaels
    Participant

Hi – sorry for the long post ahead of time

To start I am 29 and have no kids and never lactated/induced before. Two weeks ago I was doing some self-pleasure with more boob play than usual. I noticed afterwards thick liquid that was around my nipple. Thats when I began looking to arn/abf. Since that night I have manually expressing everyday, every three hours when I have class and work and every 2 hours on my days off. Since I started even though it is early I love the change in my breast and just a feeling of being a female I have never felt before. I’m starting to see and feel difference – my breast fill heavier, a very small amount of clear liquid coming from them, and pressure when it is before scheduled time.

I cant wait for my first real drops and I know that I have a while to go. I have no partner yet so not taking any lactation herbs/teas for milk supply, but starting to have the desire to experience that next step. I ordered fenugreek, blessed thistle from Amazon for use later. I want to be able to get to the point of lactating several ounces a day, but not to the point of having to use nursing pads (yet) ;).

ANY TIPS ON ANYTHING IN THIS POST WOULD BE NICE
    THANKS

Jonesy
    Participant

Hi! I am a newbie as well…I have never been pregnant or lactated before so this is very new and exciting to both my husband and myself. I started massage and pumping about three weeks ago, have been on Fenugreek, Alfalfa and Blessed Thistle for about 2 weeks and just started with a TENS unit when I am unable to pump yesterday. At this point I am able to stimulate for 20 minutes almost every 2 hours. My hubby jumps in when he can but our schedules are a bit off right now so it’s mostly me. So far I have increased at least a cup size, my breasts have become very round and firm, nipples are enlarging and ariolas have darkened just a bit. I was getting a drop or two of clear fluid each day up until about 3 days ago. I guess what I am wondering is how it’s going with you? Have you seen more improvement since your post and if so, could you share? I know this is a long process, I’m seriously committed and eager to hear first hand what I can expect in these early stages. Any insight you could give on your journey up to this point is greatly appreciated!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.