Seeking Another Lady in Phx AZ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    PhatPatAZ

Hi ladies, I’m a 35 yo female in Phoenix looking to finally start my experience in ANR. It is sexually arousing for me, so I would want someone who is ok with that or who is sexually arousing by ANR as well. I prefer to be the one suckling but am completely open to mutual breast play (mine just aren’t that big). If you are already lactating or just starting to induce and need help keeping up a regular schedule, I would love to contribute to that process. I’m mostly straight, but am attracted to beasts and have always wanted to try ANR, so a respectful and friendly “Milk FWB” situation would be ideal. Ok if you are married/partnered, but not looking for a threesome situation or secret side-deal, I’m all about honesty and discretion, so something private but not infringing on another relationship is the right fit for me.

I am a large gal but am open to any size, race, ages 21-55. I am single, no kids, professional, have my own home and transportation… basically your standard city dwelling adult, lol. Social drinker, non-smoker, DDF.

I enjoy an easy going positive atmosphere and really appreciate friendly humor in others. I have always wanted to try ANR but this is my first time actually putting myself out there. Hope to hear from you!

Anne

Hey!
    I’m lactating and I’m looking for a woman to share my milk with.
    Your post sounds so nice. Such a shame I’m not in Phoenix. Maybe we could still have a chat? It’s so hard to find women who are into this irl.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.