What happened to all of the beautiful pictures and old site?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Valerie Gould
    Participant

What happened to all of the beautiful pictures of women that used to adorn this site?
    It used to celebrate women?
    Has it changed hands?

The single picture that now is on the site doesn’t really fit an ANR site.

I’ve also noticed that much of the information that used to be on this site has disappeared.

Could you please update us on what happened?

Thank you,

Sweetkissestoo

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Guys
    Thanks for your question. As we all know our beloved site was abruptly shut down mid last year (possibly due to financial constraints as posted on a public forum of the previous site). It took previous site 10 years to achieve the status of something truly special. I am attempting to slowly develop this site again (with all your help and suggestions) from the scratch as you can see here. I need all your support (ANR community) to do that, its everyone’s site. I will try my best to implement your suggestions here and mind you its not only two months for this site since it was up. I need members support and an active discussion on forum.

In 2 weeks time, more advanced matchmaking portal will be attached to the site giving users a much better experience in terms of finding a potential partner. It will have all advanced feature of a good match making site. This is all for you for no additional cost obviously.

Soon ANR smart phone app (for android initially) is going to begin to help communicate on smart devices.

Please leave your suggestions.

Best Regards
    Sam and LMH team

Eternalcontentment
    Participant

From Eternalcontentment:
    You need good well written heartfelt ANR stories. I believe I can answer this need but I do not see a place to submit a story.

LovingLife0302
    Participant

Hello Everyone! I’m new to the site and wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I’m a married female in my 30’s and have recently stumbled into the wonderful world of ANR. Still learning but very interested in what it has to offer! Good Luck to all of you on your journey!!! ☺️

Hip2nurse
    Participant

Thank you Sam for taking the initiative to bring back our beloved ANR site! I am willing to participate in giving feedback, support, etc. as you continue to develop the site. I am in the medical field, well versed in lactation and relactation without a surrounding pregnancy as I have achieved it myself.
    My best to all who are embarking on this beautiful adventure πŸ™‚

admin
    Keymaster

Please post your suggestions for the site improvement and inclusions.Its our platform to discuss and share the beauty of ANR.Cheers Sam

Jonesy
    Participant

Greetings everyone! As a newbie inducing lactation for the first time (3 weeks in) I would find it most helpful to hear members stories with regards to the induction process. Day by day or week by week accounts of the changes everyone experienced before, during and after lactation would be most appreciated and encouraging to me. In my online exploration of the topic in recent months I saw so many great references to this site and couldn’t wait to join. I am a little disappointed that I missed out on the original site but am looking forward to seeing this one grow as I embark on what I perceive as this magical journey! πŸ™‚

admin
    Keymaster

Thank you. I am now creating a folder/category for your stories. Many Thanks Sam

Devoted2Her

One thing I have noticed is font colors often don’t show up against the red background. It also looks like the theme could stand some updating to be more mobile friendly. I’m a web designer, so I might could help out with that.

Missp

Hello e
    Im a new m but i used to visit the old site quite regular.
    The stories on the old site were absolutely awsome. Is there any way of finding them to read again?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.