Wife in need, please help with advice!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    LovingLife0302
    Participant

How can I approach my husband with my desire to nurse him? We have always been very open and communicative but I’m really not sure how he would respond to this one. I would be open to any constructive suggestions!

Eternalcontentment
    Participant

If you read How I discovered the Joy of adult Nursing it might give you some ideas. Lady Eternalcontented has a story coming from her viewpoint that might help. I will say this: if a man is going to be in an ANR it was always there deep within his being. It just needed to be brought to the surface.

FootANRman
    Participant

I’m a man trying to get my wife to become interested in ANR. With her nursing my 2 year old I think that the transition would be perfect but I just don’t know how to bring it up to her. I’ve tried to give her little hints when we were on vacation without the little one and she needed to pump. Any advice? As a man I would just feed him your breast during loving making and just keep telling him that it feels good and not to stop. Just keep encouraging him that you like that and hopefully he will get the idea. Then bring it up afterwards and see how he felt about it.

LovingLife0302
    Participant

Thank you Eternalcontentment, I have approached him and we are discussing it! ☺️

LovingLife0302
    Participant

Thanks for the advice FootANRman, I would suggest that you not only drop hints but also make sure she realizes how truly attracted you are to the idea. Some of us ladies think our guys may just be tossing stuff out there as a joke. But just as you advised me to have my hubby suckle during our love making sessions, you should also try that, then later let her know how much you really enjoyed it and ask if you can start doing it more often. The more you let her know you love it and are turned on by it the more she will take you seriously. Most women love knowing that there is a part of themselves they can give to their spouse that no one else can. It’s an intoxicating feeling to know that you can satisfy a deep seeded erotic need for your partner. Well, it is for me anyway! Good Luck and I hope it works out for you!

Eternalcontentment
    Participant

As far as a man trying to get his wife interested in ANR I believe it is important to tell her, show her, over and over again, that you absolutely worship her breasts; hers are the most fabulous, mysterious, and enjoyable things on earth!

Eternalcontentment
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, LovingLife0302. It is great to be of help and share with you how we have come to a higher level of intimacy.

FootANRman
    Participant

Thank you for all your replies. I was on vacation in Europe with my Wife but still have not approached her about it. She is still nursing my 2 year old and appears to be not lactating when I attempt to suckle for 5 minutes on each side. Maybe she’s out of milk? She seems to love my suckling and tells me not to stop but there’s no milk the last 2 times I’ve tried. What can I try next? Do I need to suckle longer? Different technique? More times of the day (which will be hard since she is still nursing my son-26 months old.) We talked about weaning him off the breast soon too but hopefully for me to take over???

Eternalcontentment
    Participant

It is possible that your wife has nearly dried up and your baby just loves the bonding and comfort of suckling. It should be easy for you to get the milk going again since your wife has breastfed since the baby was born. You should start out suckling your wife every 2-3 hours for twenty minutes on each side. Most of us men when we started out did not know that suckling is not sucking–It is lightly munching from back to front, pressing the nipple between the tongue and palate and working the milk out of the milk sacks in the back and down the milk ducts.
    We wish that we had discovered the joy of adult breastfeeding earlier in life, as you, but we are enjoying it now to the fullest. Maybe you would like to read our true stories How I discovered the joy of adult breastfeeding in the Nursing Tales section.
    Best wishes.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.